Our Main Principle
Love is the most important principle of our nursery. Children can only develop their full potential if there is love. Love strengthens learning and values.
Other Benefits why should we be your first and best choice:
• Freshly homemade meals.
• Large and well maintained garden backing onto a field where we enjoy our teddy bears picnic.
• Fly our kites, and play ball games.
• Children take turns in our ICT sessions.
• Our children enjoy a growing patch.
• In-house Music Teacher.
• In-house Spanish Teacher.
• Our children enjoy weekly cooking activities and gardening.
• Children’s lives are enhanced with our diversity of cultures. Having our birds stand, chickens, ducks, rabbits, fish, the children developed skills of empathy towards other children, people, and animals, therefore, developed a sense of kindness, compassion and tolerance and learn to be caring.
Our staff are handpicked for their principles, patient and values. We appreciate that qualifications are very important however, people values are paramount.
All our staff are trained in first Aid, food and hygiene, safeguarding and health and safety.
Contact Cherry Tree Bilingual Nursery and Pre-School based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, for fun Spanish lessons at our bilingual nursery school.